- What Is an Annuity?
- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- The Cost of Procrastination
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- Split Annuity Strategy
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
- Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
- Women and Financial Strategies
- Caring for Aging Parents
- What Is a Roth 401(k)?
- Catch-Up Contributions
- Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
- Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
- Your Changing Definition of Risk in Retirement
- A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List
- Choosing a Retirement Plan that Fits Your Business
- Is a SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
- Volunteering in Retirement
- The Business Cycle
- A Look at Diversification
- Inflation & Your Money
- Mutual Funds vs. ETFs
- Value vs. Growth Investing
- Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- Estimating the Cost of College
- TIPS for Inflation
- Types of Stock Market Analysis
- Best-Performing Asset Classes
- How the Federal Reserve Works
- A Primer on Dividends
- Asset Allocation
- How Stocks Work
- Required Reading: The Economic Report of the President
- Getting a Head Start on College Savings
- Assess Life Insurance Needs
- A Look at Whole Life Insurance
- Is Term Life Insurance for You?
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Keep Your Umbrella Handy
- Disability and Your Finances
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
- Protecting Your Business from the Loss of a Key Person
- Insuring Your Second Home
- Spotting Credit Trouble
- How Does Your Credit Score Compare?
- U.S. Personal Savings Rate
- Life and Death of a Twenty Dollar Bill
- Pay Yourself First
- Buying vs. Leasing a Car
- Your Emergency Fund: How Much Is Enough?
- Budget Check Up: Tax Time Is the Right Time
- What to Look for in Personal Finance Apps
- Password Protection Strategies
- Lots of Variables with Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Fixed or Variable Mortgage, Which Should You Pick?
- To Catch a Thief
- A House Divided
- Healthy Body, Healthy Pocketbook
- Do Your Kids Know The Value of a Silver Spoon?
- Countdown to College
- Putting a Price Tag On Your Health
- A Cheat Sheet for Sending Your Kid to College
- The Financial Literacy Crisis
- Saving on Fitness Center Membership Costs
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.